One Day Chef is the cooking school for tourists in Rome.
We do Italian cuisine courses, in which we teach traditional dishes of Italian and Roman food: pasta, pizza, seconds, desserts.
The courses take place in totally practical way: the chef shows the steps to follow and the participants replicate, each individually, in their desk, in individual portions, the dishes on the menu.
The duration of the course is 3 hours, with two rounds available daily: mornings from 11:00 to 14:00 and afternoon from 16:00 to 19:00.
The courses are held by Matteo Ferroni, a professional who combines a passion for cooking with the skills of public speaking, management of a working group and the perfect knowledge of English language.
The lessons are suitable for couples, small groups, families, even with children from 7 years and over, and those who wish to have fun in the kitchen, learning to make dishes of Italian traditions and avoid the mistakes that can ruin your dinner.
WHAT ONE DAY CHEF IS NOT
Perhaps those who browse our website are interested in cooking classes for tourists, maybe it is a tour operator that organizes experiential travel searching for something interesting to offer customers, and has already seen something similar to us but to get an idea even more clear of the features that set us apart from the competition is worth repeating that:
- It is not an apartment, but a facility with 16 stations and 16 cooktops
- It is no teamwork, but individual work, everyone prepares his own meal
- Not a restaurant that offers courses in his spare time but professionals who make them 7/7
- No need for a group of participants, I can assure the course for 2 people
- It is not a cold, but a familiar Italian
- It is not in a peripheral position, but in a central area easy to reach
- Not just a chef who speaks English but a Roman cook Americanized
- Not a chef who wants to impress with innovative dishes but simple recipes of the foods actually eaten in Italian homes.
We are in Viale Carlo Felice 25, in front of Basilica of St. John Lateran, in a unique structure: a kitchen with 16 workstations and 16 cooktops which enable our guests to cook individually and independently; it all takes place on the street level that makes, the present protagonists of a show in the eyes of passers, looking through the windows.
Please contact us to check availability: